Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Musical Days of Christmas: Days 6 & 7

I can't believe I forgot to post my song yesterday!  I worked the last 3 nights and I also had a doctors appointment, so it just slipped my mind with trying to sleep and all :)  So anyway, here are two songs to catch up!

Day 6

This song is from one of my favorite Christmas albums of all time.  The album is probably 15 years old and the song needs no introduction!

All I Want For Christmas Is You!
by: Mariah Carey
Merry Christmas


Day 7

Last year Mimi got me a couple of new Christmas CD's for my birthday.  They were both short CD's, with only 5 songs, but the songs are great.  Taylor Swift puts a unique twist on come Christmas favorites with a bit of country twang thrown into a few.  This is my favorite take on the traditional Christmas classic, Slient Night.  I have never really found a version of this song that was anything I considered to be very special...just another voice singing the same song.  Taylor Swift found a way to make it her own.

Slient Night
by: Taylor Swift
The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection


No comments: