Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Marcie's Mess

I have worked the last three nights, as well as been to a couple of doctors appointments...so when I got home this morning I was TIRED!  I got a bit of sleep before I had to kick Marcie out for trying to wake me up.  Luckily Shawn was home to keep her occupied.  Well...around 1pm I was woken suddently by Marcie pawing my head.  Shawn had probably been gone for 30 minutes or so...I turned to look at her laying on Shawn's side of the bed and noticed feathers, which obviously was odd.  So then I sit up to see what time it is and I discover the floor of my room completely coated in feathers!  She had chewed the corner off of a very nice (and expensive) decorative pillow from Crate & Barrel that I got as a wedding present...the feathers were everywhere!  I left it until Mom got home so she could see and then decided I had to get some pictures to show Shawn.  Figured if I was taking pictures I might as well get Logan in them!  Marcie was in SO much trouble!




1 comment:

Sue said...

Being a dog lover - I find this post HYSTERICAL !!!