Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas is starting!

Shawn and I have received our first Christmas presents...from our work Christmas exchanges.  My Secret Santa has gotten me Starbucks Giftcards and Godiva chocolates.  Yum!  Last night, all the people that work at Shawn's store got together for dinner at Chili's and did a White Elephant exchange.  It was really fun!  None of the presents really appealed to Shawn so he picked the one I wanted :)  I have a great husband!


Also, I got my birthday present from Mom a bit late but it was totally worth the wait!  It's even personalized for me!


Sara is arriving tonight for a 10 day stay!  We're so excited to get to all spend Christmas together, especially for Logan's first Christmas.  And...Sara hasn't even met Logan yet!  It's gonna be a great Christmas!

No comments: