Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Musical Days of Christmas: Day 5

For anyone around my age, 'NSync was popular at a time that we were just outgrowing boy bands.  New Kids on the Block was more up our alley back in the day :)  I am not ashamed to say that I did like 'NSync...not so much 98 Degress or The Backstreet Boys though.  I saw 'NSync in concert when I was in college (although I did claim that I only went to take Sara as a gift!) and it was a great show!  My next favorite Christmas song comes from the boy band, 'NSync.

O Holy Night
by: 'NSync
Home For Christmas


This is an acapella version of this song and I think it is just beautiful! I really love this Christmas song and there are many other versions that I like quite a lot as well...it was hard to choose this one as my favorite.  Mariah Carey has a nice version on her Merry Christmas album as well as Celine Dion on These Are The Special Times.  'NSync does this song very well though.

No comments: