Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Musical Days of Christmas: Day 1

It is December!! I love December for two reasons: Christmas of course...and my birthday.  I don't really like my birthdays too much anymore though.  Turning 30 has kind of put a kink in my joyful birthday celebrations.  Oh well...at least I still have Christmas, where you always feel young at heart :)  Christmas is such a great time to bring out your inner child...hehe.

One of my favorite things about Christmas is the music. I LOVE Christmas music! Shawn and I listen to our Christmas playlist in the summer sometimes! I decided that for the 24 days leading up to Christmas this year I will share one of my favorite Christmas songs with you.  Enjoy!

Merry Christmas from the Family
by: The Dixie Chicks & Rosie O'Donnell
Another Rosie Christmas

If you've never listened to the two Rosie Christmas CD's then you are missing out!  They are wonderful!  Great songs done by a variety of great singers.  This is the funniest one and I love it!

 


No comments: