Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weight Loss Journey: Entry 4

My weight post is late again this week...sorry!
I did weigh a day late this week, but I have no real excuse for not updating everyone.  I really should have too because Mom and I have successfully completed 1 month of Weight Watchers!  We are doing great!  Mom has started losing weight now and I reached my first milestone :)

5% of my weight loss goal!

My next milestone will be 10% and I hope to reach it in the next month.  I am very happy with my progress so far!

I lost 1.8 pounds this week.
Total weight loss 11 pounds!

Yesterday, Shawn and I were at CostCo and I found a new cookbook that looks awesome!  It is Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook .  I went through this morning and flagged all the recipes I want to make...and there are a lot!  There are very few pictures in the cookbook though so I will be taking lots of pictures and will be sure to post them online.

No comments: