Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weight Loss Journey: Entry 5

As I took pictures of my beautiful lunch today, I realized that I never posted my weight loss this week.  Oops!  Well...another week of Weight Watchers completed and Mom and I are still going strong!  Mom has started losing some weight too, which is making her quite happy!

I lost 1 pound this week!
Total weight loss 12 pounds!

Now...on to the delicious lunch.  This is a recipe out of the new Weight Watcher's cookbook we bought recently at CostCo.  So far we have made some really delicious things.  Today's lunch only had 3 Points too!  AWESOME!

Eggplant Parmesan Stacks

Here is the side view so you can see that there is a tomato slice in the center with the fresh  mozarella.

I also had a bit of am impulse buy this past Sunday while grocery shopping at SuperTarget.  This little ice cream maker was on sale and it is so freaking cute that I HAD to have it!  Turns out it is super easy to use too!  I made myself some Banana Ice Milk today for the first time...and put it in my Mike Wazowski bowl from Christmas.  Delicious!  There are a ton of recipes for Sorbet in my new cookbook too, so I'll be having fun with this ice cream maker.  Best part about this snack is that it is only 1 Point!


Also have to throw up a picture of Logan.  I just can't help myself!

No comments: