Monday, January 31, 2011

Favorite Things

I don't really have much to say...except that I am SO HAPPY to have 3 whole days off of work!  Yay!  I am so happy about relaxing for a few days that I started to notice other things that make me happy.

Word games.
First game of Bananagrams with Mom.
I won.
Best word that didn't make it to my final board according to Eric...MAIMED. 

New toys for Marcie.

New bed sheets and a soft blanket.

Scarves...even though I have NO IDEA how to wear them!

Air fresheners.
Especially inexpensive ones that smell nice and match the colors in my bathroom :)

Decorative butterfly thing.
This used to be in my Grandma Lach's kitchen...for as long as I can remember.
It was so dusty when I got it that I had no idea it had color until I cleaned it.
I love it.

Beautiful wooden frame
around a beautiful picture
 of my beautiful nephew.


No comments: