Friday, February 18, 2011

Chicago

"I miss everything about Chicago, except January and February."
-- Gary Cole

This just about sums up how I feel right now...even though it is currently February!  As soon as Shawn and I drove into Chicago yesterday we immediately realized just how much we miss this place.  Not that we are going to move back or anything.  We are beginning to really like Austin too, it just ISN'T Chicago.  Not even close.  Austin has a few things that we like better though...like Logan most importantly.

Last night we went out to dinner at Houlihan's with Dad, Ana, Mike & Niko.  Always fun.  We did a lot of talking about Logan.  Basically he's all that matters anymore :)  This trip is going to terrible for my diet...terrible!  But at least I'll be able to remember just why I threw Weight Watcher's out the window this week and why it was worth it with this blog. My Spghettitinni with Shrimp, Mussels and Scallps was fabulous, but I was good and I didn't eat it all!  I'm at least keeping my Weight Watcher's habits in my mind!



Shawn and I are going to meet Dad, Ana, Aunt Mel and Uncle Glenn for breakfast today at our FAVORTIE breakfast restaurant: Butterfield's.  We are pretty freakin' excited for breakfast. 
YUM! YUM!

No comments: