Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wow!

I can't believe that it is April already!!  This year is flying by! 

Today is my step-dad's birthday (Happy Birthday Dave). 

Shawn and I will be heading to Muncie for a nice long weekend with my family :)  So excited!!  We're gonna eat at Puerta, have a cookout with the Manning's, eat out somewhere on Sunday (Mom will decide where), and play games with Mom & Eric.  Awesome.  So excited!  After the busy week I've had at work, I am sure ready for the days off!

Spent a bunch of money last night at work signing up to take the GRE (gotta get started on Grad School finally, I guess) and getting my CPR certification renewed.  Plus, I need to get my Illinois RN license renewed too...more money!  Geez...it's never ending!  At least all of these are fairly inexpensive.  The NICU certification exam I'll be taking in the next few months costs like $300 or something!  Not fun.

Well...this was a bunch of random musings.

No comments: