Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Special Visit...

...to Stacy & Ruby!

We have been trying to make arrangements for a visit since Ruby was born, but you know how life gets!  Finally we made it happen and I am SO happy that we did.  It was so great to visit Stacy, but plus I got to hold her sweet baby.  What a beautiful little lady!  Stacy took a picture of me holding Ruby, but here are a couple I took.


We had a really nice time.  I can't wait to visit again :)  I also got a tour of all of Ruby's cute things.  Her room is so cute...Stacy did a great job painting the jungle on the walls.  Plus she showed me a couple of super cute bathing suits for Ruby...adorable!  I can't wait to have little girls to dress!! 

I also got to play with Stacy's dogs, which was so fun!  She has a beautiful Great Dane, Drake, and a maltese, JJ.  They were great!  I love dogs, as you all surely know, and so I always enjoy anywhere that I go where I get to play with a dog (or two!). 

Drake

JJ

Stacy has told me stories of JJ and his obsession with plastic, squeaky balls...so it was so hilarious when I had been there like 5 minutes and JJ come running up to me with his red squeaky ball in mouth!  haha!  Stacy was worried about how the dogs would adjust to the new baby, but she said it was gone well.  They are getting used to Ruby and Ruby is getting used to the dog hair and slobber already too :)  I hope you're reading this Stacy, because I'm gonna come over again!!  You can't stop me ;)


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Lisa - you are ALWAYS welcome! I had such a nice time. We'll have to do it again soon. JJ and Drake miss you already!