Saturday, April 3, 2010

Already an awesome weekend...

 Shawn and I arrived in Muncie Thursday evening for a weekend with my family...and a visit from Theresa!  Theresa had to work Friday still, so she didn't arrive until dinner last night, but then we attacked Puerta Vallarta!  Amazing!  Thursday night Shawn, Mom, Eric, and I stayed up late watching tv and talking, which we all love to do together.  Friday morning, after Shawn and I did our laundry for free at mom's (like being back in college...haha) we ran some errands.  Shawn got some new work clothes for really great deals. He even chose a purple shirt (on his own!) and I found a really nice purple tie to go with it.  

After Theresa got here, Eric's girlfriend Rachel came over and we headed to Puerta.  Shawn, Theresa and I shared 2 pitcher's of peach margarita and then boy did we have a great time trying to play a game all together before Rachel had to go home!  We spent some time on the internet reading though a twitter account my mom found recently that is hilarious!  You should check it out...the guy just wrote a book called Shit My Dad Says.  We can't wait to read it.  We headed out for a night of recalling memories at The Chug (then realized we are getting old) and happened to run into our friend Josh Swihart on our way to get a Carter's hot dog before heading home.  What a great start to the trip home! 

Today we're heading out to Parker for a cookout with The Manning's.  It's currently raining, so we hope that clears up soon!

No comments: