Monday, April 5, 2010

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

We had such a great time visiting with my family this weekend...it is hard to leave today.  Theresa headed back to South Bend yesterday early to have Easter with her family, but before she left we had an awesome game night!  Mom & Eric joined us to play Apples to Apples (a great game) then a round of Quiddler (my favorite word game).  It was so much fun!  Reminded me again how much I LOVE game night!

On Easter, Mom, Eric, Shawn and I went to an early dinner at Texas Roadhouse then we went to a movie.  We saw Clash of the Titans in 3-D.  It wasn't bad, but not great either.  The 3-D was really lame and not at all worth the extra money.  They should have released the movie when the originally planned instead of waiting to add the 3-D effect.  It wasn't anything special.  The plot was okay, but I was bored for more than the first half.  It did pick up and the end was pretty good, but they gave away too much of the good action sequences in the previews and didn't really leave anything else to wow you with in the movie.

Today Shawn and I are leaving to head back home with a stop off to have dinner with his parents.  It'll be nice to sleep in my bed tonight!

No comments: