Friday, March 26, 2010

Comcast

I just need to vent for a minute about how much I hate Comcast these days!  I have had Comcast for a LONG time...in lots of different apartments and in several different states.  I have NEVER had an issue with them until we moved to Chicago!  Since we have lived here I have had one problem after the next.  Now...the worst one has arrived.  The full digital conversion has made our TiVo obselete...so we either have to buy a new TiVo box that supports the digital transition (which would cost another $150 on top of the one we already have that we paid $180 for only a year and a half ago) or we switch to Comcast DVR.  We decided it would be more cost effective to switch to Comcast DVR because they are giving us the DVR service free for a year...but it sucks!  We have only had it for 3 or 4 days and I have already had to call Comcast about it 3 times!  Plus it just doesn't work as well as the TiVo and it isn't as user friendly!  Oh well...I guess I can tolerate it but I am not happy with Comcast.  At all.

No comments: