Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is here!

Yay for Spring!

Ok...so it is supposedly spring now and if you can forget about the horrible day of snow we had on Saturday then you can almost believe it!  The only reason I am sure it is spring is because my allergies have been giving me a terrible time!  I never had seasonal allergies until a few years ago and now do I get them!  It is horrible!  I can't stop sneezing...my eyes are itchy and red and even my throat and ears are itching (and you can't really scratch those!).  Oh it sucks!  But on the otherhand I was able to walk to the bank and to The Children's Place (to buy something cute for Baby Richardson...hehe) and it was beautiful out.  Just a little bit chilly but almost perfect in my opinion...except for the sneezing.  So...I guess spring made it to Chicago as promised.  We'll see how long it lasts though!

No comments: