Sunday, December 27, 2009

Indy visit

Today was our last Christmas...with the Mannings.  We did our normal Christmas Eve thing but not on Christmas Eve this year.  Shawn and I got our gifts from Dave as well as a little something from Colleen & the girls. I got the 4th season of Bones (which is awesome!) as well as Wii Sports Resort.  Shawn and I are really excited to play that!  Shawn got a couple of gift cards and a graphic novel he wanted.  We had a great time hanging out with Haley & Holly too. We played Twilight Scene It (kind of...we couldn't find the remote to the DVD player).  I think Haley & Holly are gonna come over tomorrow too since its our last day here.


Shawn and I drove to Indy for dinner with Theresa & Albert.  It was so nice hanging out with them for awhile, although it just doesn't feel exactly right without Andrew.  We went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse (yummy) then we went back to Theresa's place to play a new game she got called Apples to Apples.  It was so fun!  Albert won.  We also played a sword game on the Wii Sports Resort.  Albert calls it Swordsies.  It is basically walking along and killing people with a sword.  Sweet!  I played too and I am awesome at the easy levels...we'll see how good I am when I get to the hard levels though!


Tomorrow is going to be a chill day since it our last day here as well as Mimi & Ian's last day here.  We are gonna do some after Christmas shopping (for like wrapping paper and cards and stuff), then some of us are gonna go see Avatar (no one has seen it except us), then we are gonna have Puerto Vallarta for dinner (yummy).  When we got home this evening we got to see the doggies :)  I love to play with my sweet Annie Puppy Girl.  She is starting to look old though...she muzzle is getting gray hairs.  Poor baby!  I am getting tired though, so time for bed.

No comments: