Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bachelorette Fun!

Last Friday, Shawn and I headed to Indianapolis to start the Wedding Weekend Fun with our bachelor and bachelorette parties! I didn't want anything big or too crazy, but since I had planned just about every other aspect of the wedding Theresa and Megan too over for this and I was going to be surprised.

My sister, Mimi, and her husband, Ian, were flying in from Texas Friday evening and since my Dad, stepmom and stepbrothers never get to see her they were going to come to dinner with us to start off the bachelorette fun. My brother was coming with us as well, seeing as he's only 14 and he couldn't go with the guys (thank goodness!).


My friend Kelly joined us for the fun and we went to Jillians after dinner. Mimi and I played some hardcore competitive Air Hockey (guess who won!) and of course there was lots of playtime for SkeeBall and the basketball game (which I definately lost everytime!). We had so much fun! Mimi found a game that seemed to really like her and we won a TON of tickets!

Megan and Kelly were racing those bikes!

Mimi and I had to try the Fire Fighter's game...it was really hard though and we weren't quite sure what the point of the game was.

Mom came along so she got to spend the evening with her girls!

What kind of night would it have been if Theresa and I hadn't gotten our traditional pic together! Bestests Forever!

We cashed in our tickets and all got some sweet stuff! Rainbow butterfly suckers, to shot glasses, to big stuffed bananas...it was a great time! We went back to the hotel afterward where Megan's room was all set up for a bachelorette party! We played "Pin the Macho on the Man". Mimi won but she cheated! We were having some trouble with the A/C though so the Maintenance Man had to invade the party a few times, but he was a good sport! I know some of the girls got some pictures of the party, but I did not :( I will share those soon.
I assume the guys had a good night too, although Shawn doesn't remember it :)



No comments: