Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Wedding!

As you all know, I have been counting down to the Wedding for quite some time...well now it has come and gone. It was a great time! I wasn't so sure how things were going to turn out that morning...it was raining as we were getting our hair done. Like really raining...not just a drizzle. Shawn and I have had bad luck with rain on days of wedding things (our first photo session was so cold and rainy) so I was a bit freaked out. There were a few other minor disasters that morning but I was really trying hard to stay calm and focused. My hair was shorter than it had been at our hair style trial, so my stylists was having some difficulty deciding what to do and I took much longer to get ready than I expected. We made it all on time though and everthing went smoothly once the ceremony started. The problems are probably just things I noticed and not everyone else. Shawn and I had a great time and it looked like everyone else did as well! The dance floor was full all night and we got rave reviews of the food and the decor. I am so glad that everyone noticed all the details that I spent months working on! It really made me happy to see all my hard work being acknowledged. Plus Shawn looked so handsome and I think I looked pretty good myself!
Our photographers have a blog were they have posted a sampling of our wedding pictures so we could see a few before we leave for our honeymoon today. Here is the link.
Enjoy! Thank you all for making our wedding so memorable! We are off today for the honeymoon...pics to come next week!

No comments: