Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Apartment

Finally...I have taken some pictures of our new apartment. We are still getting things settled in and I still need to buy stuff for the dining room (so no pictures of that). Also, for some reason this apartment has only 1 ceiling fan (which I don't really like anyway) and it happens to be in the dining room. That is weird, right? Also (and this may bug me more than other people), the ceiling fan is not centered in the dining room. It is really close to the back wall. That drives me nuts...so I think I'm going to take it down and get a new light fixture. We're planning to stay here for a couple/few years so it should be worth the effort. No problem...right?
The current living room. We had a bit of a challenge during move in with the couch not fitting, so we had to buy a new one. We also got a new tv...love it! We still have the other half of the couch that didn't fit (we'll get rid of it soon as we get something new for that spot). We're going to get either a loveseat or chair for that spot. We haven't put anything up on the walls yet either. We're waiting until we get some of the wedding pictures blown up to decide where the pics should all go.
The kitchen. We had to get the pantry cabinet and the microwave cart.

The Guest Room...or as Theresa likes to claim: her room :) It is also serving as our office.

Guest bathroom.

Master bathroom.

Master Bedroom. We got all new bedroom stuff, including a new mattress :) I love the new bed! I sleep so much better on it! I don't wake up with neck pain. Heavenly! Also, I don't even remember how long its been since i had an actual bed frame and all matching bedroom furniture. I feel so grown up!


So...there is the basic tour of the new place. As you can see we had a spare room so guests are of course welcome anytime! Just let us know! We will have a dining room before the holidays so then we'll be able to have people over for dinners.

No comments: