Sunday, October 4, 2009

Irish House Party

While we were in Ireland I posted many blogs along the way to keep you all posted on the things we were up to. I mentioned in Dublin that we went to something called Irish House Party. It was one of the highlights of the trip for us! All the people were awesome and we learned a lot about music as well as Irish history. This video is of the first song they performed. It was awesome and the experience got even better through the night! The Irish dancer even taught Shawn and I some dance steps. We weren't very good though...shocker I'm sure! I wish we could have recorded the whole show, but we didn't have nearly enough video space. If you go to Dublin anytime you should totally go to the Irish House Party! I hope you enjoy the music as well as we did!



1 comment:

The Athearns said...

I really enjoyed seeing all your pictures from your honeymoon and I loved this video! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)