Saturday, December 31, 2011

Playing with Presents

Mom, Eric and I were all home yesterday having a lazy day.  Mom wasn't feeling well, Eric wasn't with Nessa (amazingly), and I didn't have to work.  We decided to bust out some of the games I got for Christmas and start playing!

We've been playing Banangrams for awhile now...LOVE IT!  I discovered a few months ago that that makers of Bananagrams created 2 additional word games.  Had to have them!  Luckily, my familiy knows me well and I got Pairs in Pears from my in-laws for my birthday (Thanks!!) and Appletters from my mom for Christmas (Thanks!!).


So we played.
We laughed.
We learned words that exist involving a Q with no U.  MBAQANGA.  Seriously.
We laughed some more.
We learned words that exist involving no vowels.  XYST.  Seriously.
Mostly I won :)
Eric cheated.
Oh, how we will miss Eric when he goes off to college...
I wish Shawn liked to play word games :(

Excited already for our next game night!

No comments: