Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another Birthday...

Tomorrow is my birthday.  I'll be 32.  Yikes!
Ever since I turned 30 I have stopped looking forward to my birthdays.  I am not enjoying aging.  Oh well...I guess I'll just have to deal with it like everyone else!

Tonight Shawn and I are going out to dinner at Flemings.  I am so excited about that!  It will be yummy and I get to spend the evening with my favorite guy!  He left my birthday present out last night so I would find it this morning.

Now lets zoom in on the small box...

Yay!  I've been wanting some diamond earrings for a long time!  I wear my birthstone earrings all the time now, but these will look beautiful!  I have the best husband ever!

I also got my birthday present from Dave in the mail...new shoes for work!

I have really needed new work shoes for quite awhile, but I have been putting it off because they are so expensive.  I found a website with some great deals on Danskos and so Dave told me to add them to my Amazon wishlist and he got them for me!  So excited to start breaking them in.  There was also a Starbuck's giftcard...my favorite!

So far this birthday is turning out pretty nice and it hasn't even started yet!  Tomorrow is family dinner at home.  We're doing build your own tacos and game night!

No comments: