Saturday, December 17, 2011

Musings

As I mentioned in my last post, Shawn and I went out to dinner at Flemings for my birthday.  It was so delicious!  We had an appetizer, steaks, wine, and we got a free dessert for my birthday!  It was the best free dessert I have ever gotten at a restaurant!  It was enough cake to for at least 4 people...and it was heavenly!  Seriously...go there for your birthday!  We got dressed up nice to go out too, which I love to do! 


There are so many December birthdays at work that a bunch of us got together at BJ's for dinner the other night to celebrate 4 birthdays at once.  It was so much fun!  There is always lots of laughing when the girls from work get together!  We got 4 free desserts too...but they weren't very big :(  It was still fun though and I'll get to hang out with the same group tonight at our work Holiday party!  I will be sure to take some pictures.  We went to Shawn's corporate holiday party a few weeks ago and the Christmas party for his store is tomorrow night.  We're going to be all partied out soon!

Dad, Ana, Mike & Niko will be here soon too...for Christmas!  Yay!  I'm so excited for them to be here, even if it is only for a few days.  Dad's going to teach Mimi and I how to make perogi.  Yummy...

2 comments:

Stacy said...

You both are seriously cute together! ...and as for perogis... mmmm, yum!

Tia said...

You look so pretty! Happy Belated Birthday!