Saturday, January 29, 2011

Travel

Shawn and I started collecting shot glasses from the places we visiting when we first started dating.  We plan to continue this habit as we travel more throughout our lives, but I have struggled with finding a way to display them.  I hate just having them sitting in a box!  Well...the other day Mom and I were at Michael's (one of my favorite places to shop!) and I found a display box designed for shot glasses!  It was exactly what I wanted!  Now it is up in place over our "bar" in our apartment.  Love it!



I also discovered this picture of Logan on my camera this morning.  Must have been last night when he was sleeping in his Pack 'N Play when I got home from work.  Look at that belly hanging out.. and those chubby legs!  How cute is this baby :)



No comments: