Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lunch

Mom and I decided to go to the Farmer's Market this morning to buy some fresh vegetables to help us with Weight Watchers (which I don't think I've mentioned yet, but Mom and I are doing together.)  We found some delicious things at the Farmer's Market!

Tangerines.
Tomatoes.
Texas Pasta...linguine flavored like Spinach and stuff.  yum.
Parmesan Cheese.
Kale.
and best of all...Portobello Mushrooms.


We also got some hoagie rolls at the grocery and some delicious Mozarella cheese from Costco, so when we got home we made sandwiches.  I should have taken a picture of mine because it was fabulous!  I sauted my half of the mushroom with red peppers and zuchini then put it on the hoagie roll with mozarella cheese and some Mayo made with Olive Oil. 
Heavenly.
Serioulsy.
We decided we are doing this every Saturday that I don't work.

No comments: