Monday, February 8, 2010

Odds 'N Ends

The Colts lost the Superbowl last night...and the way the played was deserving of what they got.  The Saints played a better game and the Colts defense was nowhere to be found.  Although, the game was overall pretty boring.  Nothing really great happened from either team.  The commericals were not all that great.  There were a few funny ones, but nothing that I will even remember tomorrow probably.  All in all it was a pretty uneventful Superbowl.  But...we had a pinata and that wasy fun!  Watching 5 grown men punching then hitting a pinata with a small childs-size paddle was hilarious!  Thanks for the great party Brent &  Soriya!

My headache of the last few days has finally started going away.  It is still currently lingering at my temples, but it is at a tolerable level so now noises and the lights are bothering me.  I think it is time to call the doctor though.  A friend of Brent's that we met last night is a Chiropractor and he told me I should go see one.  Mimi suggested the same thing.  I think I will talk to my doc about physical therapy and then see about a Chiropractor.  All I know is something has to change because I can't tolerate my neck hurting like this and causing these terrible headaches.

On to the random activities planned for today:
Grocery shopping
Not eating everything in my house
Watching Bones
Possibly reading a bit

No comments: