Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wedding Dress!

My wedding dress finally arrived the other day! I was so excited, but then I realized that I couldn't even try it one to make sure it fits since I live with Shawn and he can't see it! I was planning a trip home to visit Mom this week, so when I got up this afternoon to head to the bus to Indianapolis, I made sure to bring my dress too! Mom and Eric came to Indy to pick me up and Mom and I had tons of wedding things to discuss on the ride home. Finally after we got to Muncie I got to try on my dress. I LOVE IT! It will need some alterations, but overall it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I am SO looking forward to the wedding. Yay!
Now I will get to spend the next couple of days with Mom, plus Eric is supposed to have a track meet tomorrow. Friday night Shawn will be driving down since he has the weekend off of work! Theresa is coming to visit as well, and Saturday our friend Bryce is having a going away party because he is moving to L.A. Earlier Saturday we're going to get Sara too and go to a movie with Dave. Gonna see Star Trek again (well Eric, Sara, & Dave haven't seen it yet!) Good fun coming this weekend!

No comments: