Friday, May 29, 2009

Honeymoon plans :)

Our passports finally arrived yesterday! I am so very excited! I have officially booked our flights to Ireland for the honeymoon and now that we have our passports the honeymoon planning can launch into full swing! I have the basic trip planned out already (I mean, come on! It is me after all!) but I haven't actually booked anything except the flights. I spent the last 2 months checking the flights daily to see when there was a deal. I managed to get a really great deal on our return flight one day about 2 months ago! I was at work and I check in the middle of the night and they were more than a $100 cheaper each! I bought them instantly then had to wait til this week to find a flight to get out there that was on sale. Anyway, both flights purchased now, although I discovered the stupid foreign fee that gets added to all transactions that are made though VISA/MASTERCARD that require a conversion of foreign money get a 3% fee added. So shitty! Seriously! Oh well...I guess that's just how it goes! I'm getting so excited for the honeymoon now!!

No comments: