Friday, May 8, 2009

Star Trek

I never thought I would say this (and I really hope Ian doesn't find out) but I think I may become a fan of Star Trek. Shawn and I just got home from seeing the new Star Trek movie and it was really awesome! I've never seen any of the Star Trek movies and I've only seen the tv shows a few time (and an all day Star Trek Voyager marathon one Thanksgiving with Ian), so I have limited knowledge of Star Trek. This movie was great though! Best movie I've seen since last summer. The story was great, the action was amazing, and the casting was really good too! I was impressed and I want to go see it again! I was sad when it was over. I even got to cry, and everyone knows how much I like to cry at movies! Anyway, if you weren't planning to go see Star Trek - change your mind! If you are going to go see it, go soon! It is worth movie theater money.

1 comment:

The Richardson Family said...

it was a star trek enterprise marathon we watched. voyager is with the annoying lady captain, not scott bakula.

and FYI, ian saw your post before even i did, so he knows!!