Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Uncle Shawn is here!


Shawn is learning to love the little guy!  We decided to get a hotel so that Shawn isn't woken up during the night by the baby.  He is a very light sleeper, so the hotel seemed like a good idea.  We are staying at a super cheap Super 8, but it is the nicest Super 8 I have ever seen!  It is nicer than a lot of other hotels I have stayed at!  So if you plan to visit Austin, stay in the Super 8 near the airport.
Logan got to meet his Grandpa Don & Grandma Ana on Sunday.  They are completely taken with the sweet little guy!

Logan wore is best onesie that day...well at least Auntie Lisa thinks it is the best! Check it out!

Today Logan decided to take a nap on my chest and her certainly spread out and got comfy!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE this baby??

No comments: