Monday, June 28, 2010

The Toys Are Back in Town!

We went to see Toy Story 3 last night and it did not disappoint!  Last year when Toy Story & Toy Story 2 were released in 3D Shawn and I went to see them and it was great!  Toy Story is one of Shawn's favorite Pixar movies and I have always like it alot, although Toy Story 2 was my favorite of the two.  Well...I now have a new favorite! 

Toy Story 3 was hilarious!  Theresa and I were laughing so hard throughout the movie!  Children will like this movie, but adults are gonna LOVE it!  There are so many throwbacks to toys of our childhood and the jokes are definitely targeted toward adults, but not at all in a bad way.  It was so funny but still had some really touching moments.  I'm not gonna lie, at the end of the movie Shawn, Theresa and I all shed a few small tears.

Since the story is different now, and many years have passed since Toy Story 2, not all of the toys return for this film.  Andy has grown up, so many of his toys are no longer around.  The main group is still present though.  I don't want to give anything away, but there is a portion of the movie where Buzz is speaking Spanish...priceless!  Go see this movie.  You won't regret it!

No comments: