Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Resolutions

Although I didn't actually makes resolutions this New Years, I have decided on a few things that I need to do.  Shawn and I both decided we need to help encourage each other to go to the gym more often (and we have been since the new year...good for us!).  Also my big change is that I have decided to go on weight watchers again.  I did it before, right after college, and I had a lot of success with it.  As with all things concerning weight loss and myself, the weight didn't stay off for too long (boo).  So I am back on the plan and so far so good.  I just started this week, but I have been sticking to it pretty well.  I haven't been hungry, but poor Shawn is gonna have to start eating veggies.  hahaha.  I will keep you posted on my progress!

No comments: