Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bachelorette fun...

Friday was my old roommate Sarah's bachelorette party in Indy. Since it had only been a few days without my collar, I didn't feel comfortable driving to Indy alone, so Shawn drove down with me. He stayed at Theresa's place with Al (I made them some snacks and they just drank some beer and watched Smallville all night) while T and I went to Sarah's party. The party theme was color...check out Sarah's bright pink pants! Gotta love the teal and brown feather boa too!
We had a really great time! I got to see some friends that I haven't seen in awhile, and that is always fun! We went to a club in Indy after the cake and stuff was taken care of. There was a Michael Jackson tribute band performing, and they were actually pretty good! I didn't really dance, but all the little neck movements were enough to keep me from staying out too long. Anyway, we didn't make it much of a late night, but it was enough to have a great time! The wedding is in 2 weeks and I am really looking forward to it!
Shawn and I are off to Chicago tonight (we are gonna brave the flooding!) We're gonna spend the night with Grandma Lach and have breakfast with Dad tomorrow. Then we'll be spending the day in Oak Park looking for an apartment. Fun stuff! We are so ready to get back to our life :)


No comments: