Saturday, February 11, 2012

Surgery

This week has been a bit rough for me.  This past Wednesday I had laproscopic and hysterocopic surgery.  Everything went really well...better than I expected and even better than my doctor expected!  I have been home recuperating for the last few days (Shawn, Mimi, Mom, and Eric have been taking turns taking care of Marcie for me) but I am still not 100% yet.  The pain in tolerable though and the nausea comes and goes, but I should be ready to get back to work on Tuesday. 

I won't bore you with the details of the surgery, but it will hopefully put us one step closer to our goal:  becoming parents.  I will have a post-op check up with my doctor a week from Wednesday and we're hoping for good news!  The surgery I had will by no means make our journey easy, but we're just hoping for easier...

2 comments:

Whisperz...Shhh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whisperz...Shhh said...

I want you to have a speedy recovery !!!!!!!!!!