Thursday, February 23, 2012

Odds and Ends

I realize I haven't posted anything in awhile, but I've been busy...well not really busy but occupied.  My recovery took a bit longer than expected, but I'm doing great now!  I feel good and that is always good!

Shawn and I picked up Logan from daycare the other and we had such a great day!  We always do when we have Logan :)  We took him to the park then came home and Uncle Shawn blew bubbles on the porch.  Logan has recently become fascinated with bubbles.

Of course Logan needed some time with his best friend, Marcie.  They played and looked out the window together.  So sweet.

And it certainly would not be a good day for Logan if he didn't get to watch Dinosaur Train while playing with his favorite trains.

The weather has been so nice the past few days (80 degrees!) Marcie has been hanging out of the porch again...her favorite place!  Thank goodness for the doggie door!

I got this "cactus" type plant at the Farmers Market over the summer and is has always been fairly small.  Then, when the weather got cold I brought in my other plants but left this one outside.  Apparently, I have a cactus that likes the cold.  It has flourished!  It has been getting huge and then last week it sprouted some little yellow flowers!  I didn't know it would do that!  I love it!  My other plants are doing well inside...I guess I have more of a green thumb than I thought!

No comments: