Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful for...

...time with my family.

It's Thanksgiving again.  One of my favorite times of year.  This year has been far from easy, but I am reminding myself today that I have so many things to be thankful for.  I have a great husband, a wonderful family, a gorgeous nephew, and a dog that thinks I am the greatest person in the world!  We had a great Thanksgiving meal today, Skyped with the family back in Indiana, and talked to Dad.  Great day!

I made a green bean casserole from scratch this year...first time!  It was really good!  I also made knot rolls from scratch...again first time!  I was quite the gourmet chef this year!

Mom and Mimi liked the Turkey!

Shawn reading to Logan...of course!

Logan was all over the place...as usual!

Our little Indian :)

I also made a Berry Trifle this year...It was delicious!  Mimi has some personal size trifle dishes so we made Logan his own.  He loved it!  Of course he did, it had raspberries and strawberries in it and he would eat fruit all day if we let him!

Overall, Thanksgiving success.  Now we're just killing time before we hit the Black Friday deals at midnight :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: