Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Cards

Shawn and I (well mostly just me) had high hopes for our Christmas Card pictures this year.  We were planning to get some while we were in Indiana, but the camera battery died.  So I thought about just using the pictures we took while we were there, but I really wanted to get the pictures for the Christmas Cards with Marcie's super cute scarf.  We had a day planned after we got back to Austin and shockingly enough, it rained.  It hardly ever rains here.  It rained all day.  Just my luck.  So we just took some inside.  Not exactly what I wanted but they'll do.  Here are some of the outtakes!  Pictures with dogs (and small children) are always an adventure!

It's really hard to get Marcie to look toward the camera!

She basically just kept looking at me :)  She loves her Momma!

I have no idea what was so funny!

At least she's in the picture...more like a picture crasher though! 

We did get a couple that will work for the Christmas Cards....they'll be arriving in the mail closer to Christmas! 


No comments: