Saturday, September 3, 2011

Still tired

Again...I thought I was feeling completely like myself again.  Wrong.  I worked the last two days.  They were busy days.  Hectic even.  Stressful to some extend.  Especially Thursday.  I took care of a very sick little peanut.  She stressed me out.  Friday I was basically catch-all helper RN for the day.  That always keeps me busy.  When I got home from work last night Logan was over.  Yay!  We played for about a half hour...then I layed down for a minute to read.  Next thing I knew it was 2am!  I went back to sleep then and I didn't get up until 7am!  I guess I'm still recovering a bit.  More sleep please :)

Two more days of work and then Shawn and I are going away for a couple of days to celebrate our Anniversary.  It's been 2 years already...seems like a lot longer.  I mean that in the best way possible!  We've just been through a lot together in such a short time.  A lot of good and some bad too.  We're looking forward to a couple of days away together :)

No comments: