Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Shawn and I have been married for 2 years today!

I can't believe it has been 2 years already...what a whirlwind!  We've decided that even though we can't really afford it right now (I have just discovered how much my stupid viral meningitis hospital stay is going to cost us) we are going to go out of town for a couple of days. 
Just us.
Two days.
I'm so excited!

Shawn wanted to see the ocean, so we're going to Corpus Christi to check it out.  I don't think we're going to do much sightseeing...museums and things all cost more money.  We'll just relax and enjoy the view.

I woke up to this lovely sight this morning from the hubs...
Two roses for two years of marriage.

Have I mentioned how much I love my husband?  If not then I will say it now...I LOVE SHAWN MCGAUGHEY!  He's wonderful and I don't know what I would do without him.


He helps me relax when I am stressed - that's not often, right?  haha
He makes me do something fun when I am worried about things.
He keeps me grounded when I forget what is really important.

Here's one last picture from our wedding day.  This pictures always makes me laugh.  It completely sums up the kind of wedding day we had.  Everyone had fun.  If you were there I would love it hear a memory you had from our wedding. 
Now we're off to enjoy our anniversary (well...after we get Shawn's stupid car fixed.  That's another story!)



No comments: