Thursday, September 15, 2011

Anniversary Trip: Part II


We started off the second day of our trip by watching the sunrise over the ocean from the balcony of our room.  Beautiful.


After breakfast it was time for a full day of beach/pool fun with nothing particular planned.  Shawn enjoyed splashing in the ocean like a kid again!

I took my turn standing in the ocean...but that's far enough for me!

I'd rather stay on the sand and socialize with the gulls.

Of course we had to get a couple of pictures together...not the greatest but they'll do.

I enjoyed just looking out over the ocean though...such a awe inspiring sight!

Shadows are fun too!

Aside from our time as beach bums, we did very little.  Just relaxed and enjoyed being together.  We tried a little local hamburger place for dinner and it was really delicious.  I can't remember the name though :(  Anyway, the next morning we got up, ate breakfast and walked on the beach again before heading home.  What a perfect anniversary!

1 comment: