Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monday Night

Main Event Entertainment.
Like Dave and Busters...but better!

Monday's they have a special deal.  For $9.95 you get unlimited:
Bowling.
Billiards.
Mini-Golf.
Lazer Tag.
Rock Climbing Wall.

AWESOME!

Plus, 4pm-7pm is Happy Hour so there are cheap drinks and 1/2 price appetizers!  Good appetizers!  We had so much fun! Mimi couldn't come because she's sick, but Ian, Mom and Eric joined us and we had a great time!

Things I learned last night...

 Theresa likes to pretend she's a Longhorns fan while visiting Austin.  FAIL.

I miss my bestest more than I thought I did.

Eric thinks these shoes are cool.  He wants bowling shoes like them for Christmas.

Mom is probably the most hilarious bowler ever.  Not kidding.  We couldn't keep ourselves from laughing at her.  But...she's pretty good too!  It's crazy!  Shawn was trying to duplicate her form...FAIL.

Glow in the dark Mini-Golf is fun.  Especially the 'spinners' throughout the game.  Your spin could make you have to golf with your eyes closed or with the wrong end of the club.  I got to be an obstacle for Theresa once.  Good times.

Basically we had a great time.  Shawn, Theresa and I stopped at the Cheesecake Factory on the way home for dessert. Yummy!  I went outside of my comfort zone and tried a different flavor or cheesecake.  Banana Cream Cheesecake.  They give you a sliced up banana to eat with it too...and of course delicious whipped cream.  Yum.  It was good.  But I should have gotten my usual. 

Chocolate Tuxedo Cream Cheesecake
It's like eating heaven.  I'm sure of it!  Tell me you don't want to eat that?

When we got home we watched some Big Bang Theory.  There are two episodes that involve Sheldon and Will Wheaton.  Hilarious.  Look them up.  You will laugh.  A lot.

WHEATON!!!

No comments: