Friday, October 22, 2010

Bacon & Feet

Ok...so those two words don't really go together, but they are two of my favorite things!  I don't particularly like bacon and feet at the same time, but I LOVE bacon and I have always had a thing for feet.  Especially baby feet...and Logan has finally discovered his!


As for bacon...
Last week Mom, Eric, Mimi, Logan and I went on a trip to the Whole Foods in Austin. 
It is huge. 
It is awesome.
While we were perusing the meat counter, Eric and I discovered some pretty amazing looking bacon.  He loves bacon as much as I do, and we were pretty impressed.  It made us hungry!  So we decided to do a sampling.  We bought two pieces of each kind of bacon...the guy working the meat counter probably thought we were nuts!  Then the next morning we had bacons, eggs and toast for breakfast.  Delicious!  Surprisingly, the BBQ bacon was my favorite (which is quite surprising if you know me because I don't like BBQ sauce).  Anyway, it was a great breakfast...or as Eric said, "Best Breakfast Ever!"


On a very exciting side note...Theresa is coming to visit tomorrow!  Woohoo!!

1 comment:

Tia said...

Now that is brilliant. I love bacon too!