Monday, July 27, 2009

Dave & Busters

Today Dave, Eric, Sara and I took a daytrip to Indy. Eric and Dave needed to get measured for their tuxes for the wedding and then we decided to go the new Dave & Buster's that just opened recently in Indy near Castleton Mall. We had so much fun! I had never eaten at Dave & Buster's but was surprised by the food. It was pretty good...and good sized portions too! We each had a $10 game card and it gave us a good amount of time to play. We did the arcade car racing game against each other and of course got some skee ball time in...my favorite! Then Eric and I found some silly type games where you can get some tickets. We also each did the big wheel that is like the one on the Price is Right. It was so fun! We decided to all pool our tickets and in the end we each got something. I got a hacky sack and Sara got a ring pop and some sweet tarts, but Eric got this awesome green tie (looks like something Fred Flinstone would wear, right??)
All in all we had a great day! I visited with Grandma & Grandpa Manning when I got back and then with Uncle Ken & Aunt Toddy for awhile. Always good times! Grandpa seemed to be in good spirits, but his breathing is making it really difficult for him to get around. He won't be able to make it to my wedding because of his health :( Tomorrow Mom and I are doing some wedding things in Muncie before I head to Indy for dinner with Theresa & Megan! I'm really making the most of my time off work!

1 comment:

Lindy from Indy said...

LOVE THE TIE, ERIC!! I kept meaning to stop by here and tell you congrats on everything. Let me know if I can help with anything in Indy. Sorry to say, it might be too late to help.

Hope everything is fabulous for you two! I sure enjoy reading up on your blog!!