Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ummm...

So I basically have had absolutely nothing going one latey, hence the lack of blog postings. I've been working and the days that I've been off Shawn has been working, so not doing a whole lot. Basically I've been doing wedding planning things (I have gotten a lot of that stuff accomplished this week) and I've starting planning the honeymoon. The more planning I do the more excited I get. For the wedding and the honeymoon, but I'm super super excited for the honeymoon. Ireland is going to be so amazing! I bought a small travel book about Dublin and one about Ireland and the Ireland one came with a map! In case you didn't know, I LOVE maps! Anyway, I'll be off work for the next couple of days so maybe I'll actually do something fun (and worthy of a blog!)

No comments: