Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Friends!

As people who were at Brad & Shannon's Wedding have started posting pictures online, I have discovered a few that I really like and wanted to share!
This is me and Sarah Smither. She's Shannon's best friend from grad school and she's really cool! We had a ton of fun at the bachelorette party together and then someone took this super cute picture of us! Love it!
I thought this was a great picture of the Hart family. Shannon and her twin brother Shawn are the ones on the ends. Ryan and Erin are in the center. This is an extremely fun group - then when you throw Mom and Dad into the mix it gets really crazy!

This is such a great group of people! These are a bunch of my great friends from Ball State! We always have so much fun together, but unfortunately we don't all get together very often now. We all had such a great time at the wedding...I can't wait for the next one!

No comments: