Friday, October 7, 2011

Time with Logan

We all know how much I enjoy my time with Logan.  So here are some pictures from recent times with Logan.

Yummy cookies.

Logan went swimming with me and Shawn a couple of weeks ago.  When we got home he decided he needed to wear my shoes!

He's such a daredevil.  He saw his momma use the stool to get up on the counter and he decided that he could do it too!  Up on the stool all by himself!

Logan has recently discovered blocks.  He loves them.  The loves to stack them and then knock them down!


I gave Logan a haircut the other day and today we realized it would make the perfect faux-hawk!  Isn't he the cutest!

Oh my goodness...I love this kid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

freaking adorable!!! i so can't wait to be there with you guys!!

Stacy said...

He's getting so big! Love him on the stool - oh boy do they watch EVERYTHING we do!