Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Camera

Shawn and I have been talking for awhile about getting a new camera.  We had decided when we got married that we would get one when we had children...but we finally decided to jump the gun and just get one now.  We went to look at the stores over the weekend then did some research and got one today.  Love it!

We decided on an Olympus (because I love Olympus cameras...my current camera in an Olympus and it has lasted me quite a long time!).  Once it got it home we got it all together and started playing with it.  We got a package deal from Best Buy that included an additional lens and case, so I think we got a pretty good deal!

Here are some of the pictures we took today while playing with the different modes and lens.  We took some around the house and the others while we took Marcie for a walk on our apartment property.  She was quite a good model for our pictures :)  We have such a pretty dog!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Shawn is a master. Can't wait to see what Lisa does with the camera. Marcy is a gorgeous dog, but then I think I am a little biased. My dogs always get the devil eyes in pictures. Love the one with her clear in the foreground with the blurry background.

Love ya,
Barb aka Mrs. Pickle Feather