Monday, August 22, 2011

Relaxing

For anyone worrying about me...I would like to start by saying that I am feeling much better.  My headache is mostly under control (pain medication 2-3 times per day now) and I am only napping once a day.  I going to the doctor tomorrow for a follow-up appointment and hope to be back to work by Thursday.

As for this time I've been home...I have been relaxing a lot.  Here are few random pictures.

I made a peach pie last week.  With peaches from the farmer's market. I have never made peach pie before (and to be honest, I had never eaten peach pie before.).  I think it turned out pretty good.

Logan came over and played on my porch last week.  Before I was sick.  I just hadn't posted this cute picture yet.  He is just about the cutest thing ever.  Mimi posted the cutest picture of him to date on facebook...I will have to repost it here later.

Marcie was very glad I came home from the hospital.  She has been taking over Shawn's side of the bed when he's not in it so she can be close to me.  She loves me :)

Lastly, I have never had much of a green thumb, but I try occasionally.  I found this beautiful plant at the farmer's market months ago and it has been growing very well for me!  It is a Texas Buttercup and I love it!  It was doing so well, that I decided to take one of the new sprouts and replant it in its own pot.  Success!  The new plant is still small, but doing well and today finally had its first flower! Yay!

That's all for now.  Back to my recovery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is an absolutely ADORABLE picture of marcy!! :) and the flower is gorgeous :)