Saturday, August 27, 2011

Relapse

I thought I was feeling better so I went back to work this week.  I wasn't 100% sure though, so I called ahead to ask for a fairly easy patient assignment and with prior approval from the manager that I could stay only 8 hours (instead of 12) if I needed.  Well...I stayed 8 hours, but it was difficult.  I didn't reallly realize how tired I was still.  I went back the next day, but apparently my headache was obivous to my coworkers, several of which mentioned to the charge nurse that I needed to leave.  I only stayed 4 hours that day.  I napped for 3 hours when I got home too.  Geez!  I am really trying to kick this, but it is harder than it seems!  Today I have done absolutely nothing...and I am feeling better.  I have more energy than I have in a while, so that's good!  I am going back to work tomorrow for a full day and I am determined to make it work!  I am stronger than this stupid virus!

No comments: