Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ummm....

So...I've basically been the worst blogger ever lately.  Sorry!  There really isn't a good excuse, I've just been busy with work and the days I'm not at work I have been busy with other stuff.  Nothing really exciting, but time consuming.

I discovered a new book recently that I had to buy. 


I know that there are people who love Twilight and people who hate it.  Most of the people I know who hate it have never read it, so I don't particularly care what they think.  Sure, the vampires aren't like the ones in comic books, but they're still awesome.  Why do they have to be just like they've always been to make a good story?  Twilight is a good story...and I don't care to admit that I love it!  So, when I came across this companion and had to have it!  If you do have any interest in the Twilight Saga you should get this book.  It had the history of ALL the vampires (even the minor characters) as well as the wolves (including family trees and background stories that aren't in the books).  There is a lot of good information that helps you to better understand things they are said in passing in the books.  So after I read this I have been re-reading the books.  I have been a bit addicted.  Once I finished working my last 5 shifts (it was a brutal strech of working) I came home ready to enjoy 5 whole days without going to work!  How did I spend it?  Reading (and playing with Logan and Marcie, of course!).  I am about a quarter of the way through Breaking Dawn now (and there was an article in the EW! this week about the film of Breaking Dawn, part I will be in theaters this November) and I am barely able to stop to blog a bit.

Shawn is off of work today and tomorrow, so I will have to curb my reading obsession a bit to spend time with him...why would I want to do that??  haha.  We're going to lunch today (using a Groupon that I bought this week...I LOVE Groupon) then to a movie tomorrow.  Something Shawn wants to see, which will be a movie a week at least all summer, but I do think it looks good too.  The movies I want to see are coming...most importantly is HARRY POTTER!!


If you're not excited about final installment of the Harry Potter movie franchise, then you must be uninformed about something.  Here is how to fix that.

1. Read the books.  It won't take that long and it is totally worth it.  Shawn has even read then and he doesn't like to read "real" books.
2. Watch the movies.  They aren't all great (not compared to the books anyway - Azkaban is the wost one in my opinion) but they are good to see.  The acting is great!
3. Watch the trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II.  Now!  Do it!  You'll want to see it so bad!  I can't wait!  Seriously...I already requested that day off of work :)

No comments: